Fast Shipping to:
Your information is 100% secured
Three Windmills is a 1000 piece wooden jigsaw puzzle designed by artist Francis Deroa. The painting represents the imaginative idea of a dreamy castle in the clouds. This is a futuristic piece designed for little scientists in your house or older kids with a flair for space and fiction. The 1000-piece jigsaws offer an enjoyable challenge to all puzzle enthusiasts
- This scenic puzzle is a great gift for those who like fairy tales and fantasy stories.
- Wooden puzzle pieces are a more tactile puzzling experience
- This jigsaw puzzle is made of laminated plywood
- 1000 piece jigsaws have a more challenging difficulty level
- This jigsaw puzzle measures 20" x 27"
- Material: Wooden
- Puzzle: One Piece(letter zoning)
- Size: 50 x 75 cm
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Specifications: 1000 pieces/set
- Package: Gift box
Benefits Of 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Toy For Adults and Kids
- The Original puzzle exercises the left and right sides of your brain at once
- It improves your short-term memory and your visual-spatial reasoning
- The puzzles are a great meditation tool and stress reliever
- Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to connect with your family
- If you need some alone time or would like to concentrate, The Original Puzzle is the way to go.
- You’ll live longer if you puzzle regularly!
How Long Does It Take To Do Jigsaw Puzzle:
On average, you could expect it to take anywhere between 3 to 10 hours, depending on the type of the puzzle, among other factors.